Its my fourth day post microdiscectomy operation done by Dr. L. Tomar and I am able to successfully walk without aid of wheelchair and crutches. Every one of the team associates I encountered during surgery time took keen interest in my condition and offered treatment and advices keeping the success of surgery in mind. The special attention I received from doctors made me feel special and also helped me in regaining confidence in the surgery performed. I hope now I will not be requiring other operation. I recommend Dr. Tomar and his team to all people requiring orthopaedic treatment and consultation as I feel he is the best in his field.
- Deciding Between Total Knee Replacement and Minimally-Invasive Partial Knee Replacement
- Long Term Impacts of Arthroscopic Surgery
- What to Expect After a Joint Replacement Surgery?
- Ways to Avoid Risks Post a Knee Replacement Surgery
- Five Things to Know If You Are Planning a Hip Replacement Surgery
- The Rising Bone Health Issues in Aging Population
- Knee Replacement Advancements Leading to Better Patient Satisfaction
- Simultaneous bilateral hip replacement more satisfactory and better rehabilitation
- Knee replacement as successful as Hip replacement