Both my family and I would like to express our heartfelt appreciation to Dr. L. Tomar and the associated surgical staff for taking excellent care for my fractured hip. With my age classifying me on a high risk category, the doctors operating on me were well informed as well as equipped to respond in event of a complication. Prior to the surgery, Dr. L. Tomar went over what were the available options and was upfront about risks and the expected results. He was also very patient and his deep knowledge about my condition helped in answering all my questions related to surgery and post operative procedures. I knew I was in good hands and the fast recovery I have achieved in the past 3 months since my operation is all due to the support and personalized support I received from him.
- Deciding Between Total Knee Replacement and Minimally-Invasive Partial Knee Replacement
- Long Term Impacts of Arthroscopic Surgery
- What to Expect After a Joint Replacement Surgery?
- Ways to Avoid Risks Post a Knee Replacement Surgery
- Five Things to Know If You Are Planning a Hip Replacement Surgery
- The Rising Bone Health Issues in Aging Population
- Knee Replacement Advancements Leading to Better Patient Satisfaction
- Simultaneous bilateral hip replacement more satisfactory and better rehabilitation
- Knee replacement as successful as Hip replacement