I am a very active person and I am very much interested in field sports. For some days during my golfing trips, I used to feel sharp pain on my right shoulder as I used to raise the club. With the deep pain persisting for days, I was recommended to Dr. Tomar by a friend. He took active participation in understanding my condition and checked me completely including carrying out involved diagnostic procedures. The results showed a torn tendon for which he recommended Rotator Cuff Repair surgery. The expertise of Dr. Tomar and his professional handling of the issue made the experience I gained learning and happy one. He is very knowledgeable and is certainly amongst doctors one can depend upon.
- Deciding Between Total Knee Replacement and Minimally-Invasive Partial Knee Replacement
- Long Term Impacts of Arthroscopic Surgery
- What to Expect After a Joint Replacement Surgery?
- Ways to Avoid Risks Post a Knee Replacement Surgery
- Five Things to Know If You Are Planning a Hip Replacement Surgery
- The Rising Bone Health Issues in Aging Population
- Knee Replacement Advancements Leading to Better Patient Satisfaction
- Simultaneous bilateral hip replacement more satisfactory and better rehabilitation
- Knee replacement as successful as Hip replacement