I am an active person and for the past few months had high pain on my right knee joint. The thorough examination and MRI scan reports showed it as meniscus tear. The professional handling with explanation of every step performed made me feel I knew everything about my condition with possible alternatives. The extremely professional approach of Dr. Tomar and his team deserves a big thanks from my side.
- Deciding Between Total Knee Replacement and Minimally-Invasive Partial Knee Replacement
- Long Term Impacts of Arthroscopic Surgery
- What to Expect After a Joint Replacement Surgery?
- Ways to Avoid Risks Post a Knee Replacement Surgery
- Five Things to Know If You Are Planning a Hip Replacement Surgery
- The Rising Bone Health Issues in Aging Population
- Knee Replacement Advancements Leading to Better Patient Satisfaction
- Simultaneous bilateral hip replacement more satisfactory and better rehabilitation
- Knee replacement as successful as Hip replacement